Thursday, April 26, 2012

Received email from OTHER marketing person today (the assistant). This lovely little lady was on jury duty in a town 3 hours away during the entirety of our last production schedule.  "Jury Duty": fucking her boyfriend in a town 3 hours away on an extended spring break vacation.

N-E-Wayz- sooo glad she emailed me and let me know that her three private voice students and student loan debts will mean I must severely limit the amount of work she does for the company.

Also, when being assigned her limited amount of work, she would prefer the work has nothing to do with the following: passing out flyers, hanging posters, coordinating others to hang posters, selling ads, attending pr events, digital marketing, etc.

But, luckily, she let me know that if we still needed teachers for the new educational component, she was available.

Oh, and, can she still keep her company email address?  Kthxbye.


PS Today is my birthday. Perhaps I will have some cake.  With a side of despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment